25.12.13

Merry Christmas!

Let us enjoy this Christmas which has allowed us to share our joy with near and dear ones. Merry Christmas, dear readers!!!

Now I have winter vacation and I want do many looks for you!!;)
Lacking only the snow but I hope that he will soon fall!!!
I want to advise you to watch this movie:
"Love Actually"
Directed by: Richard Curtis
Year: 2003
Favorite Christmas romantic comedy has already become a classic, because the film says the main thing - that we must love. Love and thanks contrary, take the first step, to meet his fate, listen to the heart and believe in their dreams.

18 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! :)

    http://www.stefanystrange.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful christmas! I really should watch that movie cause you're not the only one recommending it. :-D

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT, REALLY AMAZING PICS!


    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post!
    BABY WHAT’S UP.COM

    I’m following you on all social networks, follow me and get in touch !
    facebook | instagram


    Kisses from Italy, Alis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hii dear!!! Love your bloggie.. Love Actually is def one of my favorite Christmas/Winter movies too ;-).. I've started following you on Bloglovin btw! Hope you can follow back :-)!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you had a wonderful christmas :) love actually is a great movie,i could watch it all over again

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some lovely photos there! And I love your outfit posts [:
    Keep up the good work and can't wait to see more from yaa!
    Would you like to follow each other? Do let me know!

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear. Great post, this one of my favorie movies, great humor ;o)! Would you like to follow each other? I am your new follower in gfc #55 , I also follow you in bloglovin,twitter and instagram. Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back
    Happy New Year!
    Olga
    http://impromp-two.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete