27.5.14

black shirt

Good day dear readers! How it going? Hope very goog because summer is already here!
Tell me where you plan to spend this summere. Maybe you fly somewhere to sea or guided tour? I hope visit with friends this summer amazing city Iaşi in RomaniaI go to the sea in autumn, tell you about this later!;)
Wish you have fun this summer!!!


















Shirt - Lee (Similar HERE)
Jeans - Oodji (Similar HERE)
Bag - OVS (Similar HERE)
Shoes - Unknown brand (Similar HERE)
Sunglasses - Swatch (Similar HERE)


13 comments:

  1. I'm doing good, how you doing?
    Like the shirt!
    Cheers
    Christian
    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it
    http://amandachic.com/about/noticias/smart-denim.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple and sexy, love it :)

    www.majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and Epic!
    Awesome dude.
    Let's follow each other.

    http://www.willyvaleri.blogspot.com/2014/05/armynation.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're rocking those ripped jeans men!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit and fits you perfectly and I like your all post and I am waiting for more to upload from you so keep it up and God bless you =)

    www.sagrhamdan.com

    ReplyDelete