20.5.14

fresh menthol

Hello dear readers! How are you? I'm sorry for non posting;( This month was really hard. 
I had exams and performance. Now all is done and I as above will do looks in blog!;)
This post me and my photographer Kate shot on a new lens!
I hope you'll notice a new picture quality and you will enjoy!:)
On this look I wear menthol t-shirt. If you remember my favourite sweater also mint color. (find this post: HERE)
Possible draw only one conclusion I'm crazy about this color!!!;)














Cardigan - LTB (Similar HERE)
T-shirt - Medicine (Similar HERE)
Jeans - LTB (Similar HERE)
Shoes - Unknown brand (Similar HERE)
Bag - Colin's (Similar HERE)

19 comments:

  1. yes, the quality of the photos was great. I always believe what my dad said that stripes cardigan never wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!!!

    Te invito a visitar mi blog guapa!! mil besos
    http://lachicanoideal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex! love so much your outfit! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice look!

    The best t-shirts ever are made in Florence, more on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. just liked u at the fb, I love it, and pics are lovely as well :)))

    www.majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another inspiring post from you dear! love it! ♥

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much dear! It's a big pleasure for me!;)

      Delete
  7. Love this outfit !
    Bisous, bisous form Reunion Island
    http://leblogdejoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete